As sport’s leading recruitment consultancy we can tell you that the problem is NOT a lack of diverse talent in our community.
An inclusive community of exceptional individuals available for non-executive and chair positions in sport.
The SportsReadyList is the definitive resource for teams, governing bodies, agencies and broadcasters looking to find diverse talent who can transform and modernise their organisations.
We exist to drive the higher business performance that access to diverse talent brings. So we’ve built a community of exceptional individuals, from emerging talent and senior leaders to the best, diverse non-executive directors (NEDs). They are available now, to help transform your organisation.
- Engage with the very best individuals from a diverse talent for entry through to NED, Chair and interim appointments
- Access live profiles through innovative SportsReadyList platform
- Network with rising stars / emerging talent with MentorConnect – our digital NED community
- Join the most innovative digital community in sport to attract & engage diverse talent
- Access live candidate profiles through The SportsReadyList Talent community
- Engage with emerging through to NED talent ready to step into your organisation and drive change
- Benefit from access to events, training and forums to share ideas and opportunities
- Nurture a diverse pool of emerging talent in preparation for future roles
- Introduce and deliver annual internships to fit with your organisation’s D&I commitment
- Build reverse-mentoring initiatives to enable voice at board level and retain rising stars
- Our leading D&I consultants will help you understand your diversity challenges and set, measure and achieve D&I goals
- Impact your D&I initiatives with a personalised discovery session and audit
- Work to remove unconscious bias and ingrain importance of diversity into values
- Learn how to build diverse and inclusive interview processes
Commit to theCharter
- Join MentorConnect, our Chair & NED mentoring initiative
- Access the HR In Sport Forum to share ideas, issues and create debate
- Create future opportunities for diverse NED talent in your organisation from network
- Help to achieve positive change in diverse representation from entry to board level
Anne Wafula Strike MBEParalympian, NED - British Athletics, British Paralympic Association
Lyndon RobertsDiversity Director - Inclusion in Sport
Margaret OchiengFounder - The Inclusive Village